While taking the course you will obtain the extensive knowledge in the following areas:
- Audio Systems – Head unit, speakers, sub woofers, Sound Pressure Level testing and iPod/MP3 Hook up.
- Alarm Systems – Install and repair remote start and aftermarket/factory theft deterrent systems.
- Fabrication – Build speaker enclosures and interior parts using fiberglass, urethane, and other composites.
- Interior Design – Use various computer design programs to create 3D models to help sculpt custom fabrication parts.
- Video and Wireless Communications – Install and repair navigation units, back up cameras, Bluetooth connections and wireless remote entry.
Technology advances every day; therefore there will always be a need for installers to keep up with the latest and greatest devices. You’ll find a fun and rewarding career with an hourly pay range of $11.27 – $27.63.