Congratulations on your acceptance to the NEWTECH Skill Center. Below is information that will assist you with your transition to NEWTECH.
- AM 8:10 – 10:45
- PM 11:25 – 2:00
Transportation and Parking:
- Transportation is provided by your school district, once their school year begins.
- Student parking is available in our south parking lot and on the streets adjacent to NEWTECH.
- Please do not park in the north parking lot. It is for staff only.
- NEWTECH classes begin Monday, August 31, 2015.
- If your school does not start until after August 31, you are not obligated to attend. However, if you would like to attend and can provide your own transportation, we would encourage you to do so.
- When you are absent from school, please be sure to notify your home high school and the NEWTECH Skill center.
- The NEWTECH Skill center attendance line is (509) 354-7400, and is available 24 hrs. per day.
- Non-Spokane Public School students that have a health plan on file with their home high school, must also provide us a copy of their health plan. Copies of health plans may be brought to the NEWTECH Office.
- Breakfast is served 7:45-8:30, Lunch is served 10:45-11:35.
- If you attend Spokane Public Schools (District 81) you must choose to eat at NEWTECH or your home high school.
- If you are from out of District 81, you would need to apply for free or reduced or put money in your NEWTECH account or pay each time.